AERO Travel operated by Tourist License issued by Ministry of Culture and Tourism of Azerbaijan Republic is authorized to provide foreign travelers traveling to Azerbaijan Republic with electronic e-Visa services.
e-Visa is a fast and convenient way to get an entry visa to Azerbaijan. This eliminates the inconvenience and costs associated with visiting the Azerbaijani consulate abroad or using the courier service.
E-Visa is an official document allowing entry and travel through the territory of Azerbaijan. E-Visa is an alternative to visas issued in the Consulates of Azerbaijan and in the ports of entry.
We will provide qualified help in obtaining e-Visa. You need to book a hotel for the whole duration of your electronic visa and provide us with confirmation from hotel. Please note that electronic visa is issued for days the hotel booking is confirmed for. You can choose the hotel from this link and proceed with booking or book it from another hotel provider.
Procedure of electronic visas obtaining is simple and has advantages like – lower cost, no need to visit embassies because all the process is online only, you keep your passport with yourself all the time, you get a visa to your e-mail as PDF attachment that you need just to print. With this type of electronic visa you can enter Azerbaijan at any border entry point (air, land, sea). Duration of e-Visa is till 30 days.
Documents required for electronic visa:
- Filled and signed application form for e-Visa.
- High resolution digital passport-style photo (head & shoulders against white background) in color (Jpeg format).
To learn more see Digital Image Requirements. A recommended service for your passport photos is mypassprotphotos.com
- High resolution copy of passport or travel document in color. (Should be valid minimum six month from the date of entry to Azerbaijan).
- Payment confirmation for visa fee.
- Hotel confirmation voucher
- Air ticket or reservation confirmation. In case you enter and depart Azerbaijan by other ways then please indicate it. Coming with vehicle then indicate type of vehicle, registration plate number and the border entry point.
You should provide all necessary documents to AERO Travel by e-mail (see contacts below). After that we’ll upload documents to the MFA’s site’s dedicated section for e-Visa and will wait until the visa is granted. Processing time by MFA of Azerbaijan takes up to 15 working days. After confirmation, e-Visa in PDF format will be forwarded to applicant’s email address.
Where to get a Schengen visa?
The first thing you should do when planning to apply for a Schengen visa is to determine which country you need to apply to. You can contact the consulate of the country of destination directly, in this case there may be: a general queue, an appointment by phone or via the Internet. Through a service provider (visa center or courier service). A service charge is added to the cost of the visa.Currently, the Schengen area consists of 26 states that pursue a single visa policy and present standard requirements for paperwork. Visa procedures at consulates of different countries may differ in details, but the basic principles are the same.
Where to get a Schengen visa?
The first thing you should do when planning to apply for a Schengen visa is to determine which country you need to apply to. If you intend to travel to one country, then everything is obvious, but if there are several countries to visit, then this is either the country of main destination (by purpose or number of days), or the first country of entry into the Schengen zone (if the number of days is the same).
List of documents for a Schengen visa
- Travel document (passport). ...
- Application for a visa (application form). ...
- Photos (3.5 X 4.5) on a white background biometric
- Visa fees. ...
- Travel insurance. ...
- Travel confirmation (hotel, apartment, etc.)
- Confirmation of financial resources (bank statement, bank statement, bank card)
- Confirmation of intent to return to the country of permanent residence.
- Copy of registry office
- Copy of the child’s metric
- ID cards copy