DAYS : Everyday Duration: 4 hours Information :
- Maiden Tower ( old city )
- Ring Tower ( XII century ) – in village Mardakan .
- Castle ( XIII century ) in village Nardaran .
- Castle ( XIV century ) in village Ramana .
- Shah Mosque ( XV century ) .
- Fortress Castle ( Dord Gyudzh Gala) – ( XIII century ) – in village Mardakan.
Azerbaijan is a kind of natural fortress because of its complexity. Various directions, mountain ranges and ridges, like majestic walls, protected the fertile valleys and plains of the pastures from the invaders. Artificial obstacles - “long walls” and plummets - have been built on plains and transitions since ancient times to strengthen the country's defense capacity in areas that cannot serve adequate environmental protection.
The tour includes services:
- Comfortable bus
- Russian or English speaking guide